Followers

Monday, December 11, 2017

No I'm not missing. Call off the search!

I know, I know, two weeks without a peep, but here I am now.

This is high season for my Etsy shop.  I feel like it's the seam that never ends, but I'm happy with that one cause it means a little extra "Cha ching" this time of year.  I mailed off something to Canada and something to England this morning.  That is too cool!  Anyway, I raised my head up enough to say "howdie" from here in the deep freeze south.  And I do mean deep freeze.  We got snow this past Friday.  Real snow with inches accumulated and everything.  In fact as I write this there is snow all over my yard, front and back.  It is beautiful, and did double duty because it kept me at the sewing machine.  Once done with this quick post I am back to the grind stone.  My stock is getting low.

On the low front as well, I had a weigh in this morning.  More of an accountability weigh in than anything else.  This past week has been hard.  I have wanted to eat, eat, eat!  I don't know if it's because of the cold to generate some calorie warmth, or if it's my inner cave woman saying I need to pack on pounds for winter. Well I'm happy to say if it was the latter, I failed.  Oh darn!  Even after my terribly awful no good week, I am at my same weight.  Actually I'm down compared to my official weight.  Who Knew!

Lest you folks in reader land think this is always a breeze let me set you straight.  While this is way easier than when I did things the old fashioned way, there are still days.......  Compared to before, though, it is a breeze.  I don't feel like a junkie needing my next fix. 

So that is my post for now.  Sorry so short.  I'm just busy, busy, busy!



No comments:

Post a Comment