Followers

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Day 2

Well the good news is I stayed away from the chocolate in the candy dish.  The  bad news is I had Chocolate chip cookies for dessert!  LOL.  BUT!  I stayed in calorie range.  I had no calories left over, but I counted it and stayed in range.  I also met my fiber intake goals, so there is that.  I decided I wanted a Coke Life more than the tortilla with my dinner so I had fajita filling (the chicken, peppers, onions) with no tortilla and a coke life.  I haven't had one all season so I grabbed one while I had them.  It's all about picking and choosing your battles.

So far today:

Breakfast

2 eggs
3 slices of turkey bacon
1 orange
coffee (With the rest of the flavored creamer.  Well no one else was using it!)

Morning snack

1/4 cup cottage cheese

Lunch
3 oz chicken breast
Roasted Broccoli with a little Parmesan cheese (1 tsp)
1 oz chocolate chip cookie.Ahem and some bite size chocolate( Don't judge)

Dinner
4.78 oz pork loin
2 cups broccoli roasted (Love this stuff)
Coffee with milk and sugar

Dessert
2 oz cookies

Notice a trend here?  I throw over breads for sweets!  Well at least I got plenty of veggie and fruits in too.  Now on the upside, I did 40 minutes on the treadmill at 3mph and a 7% incline plus 108 reps with 10 lb weights.  Plus more house work so overall not too bad.  Could be better.  I need to drink more.  I get busy and forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment