Followers

Monday, December 25, 2017

The Apology Tour

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  I hope this post finds everyone well.  I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas festivities. I know I did!

Ohhh boy.  I ate sooo much food!  I have eaten so badly the past week.  I knew I would.  We had our daughter and her family over for dinner.  I had the party at my mom's house which was an over night affair with lots of chocolate and cookies, and my mom knows her way around an oven.  Plus my sister is a teacher and she brought goodies her student brought her for gifts.  Then we had our Christmas eve and Christmas day.  UGH!  But it was good!  Ironically I'm only up one pound.  That's great compared to last year.

But now starts the apology tour.  This is when I start to say "I'm sorry" to my poor digestive system that has held the reigns this past year, but got thrown over for taste buds.

So, starting tomorrow, for the next little bit, and maybe longer, I will post here everyday with stats.  Some days I'll have something to say aside from that, but my daily posts will consist of what I've eaten, how many calories intake, and my workout info.  This is an accountability of sorts.  To lie to any readers of my blog is to lie to myself and it's not worth it.  This will work for me to get be back on the straight and narrow.  Accountability is important, especially first starting off.  For one it makes it real.  By telling someone your plans and goals, it plants it firmly in your mind.  Someone else is now aware of your intentions and that means you can't pretend it didn't happen. 

I promise I will be totally honest about my weigh ins, my intake, and workouts.  If I have a bad day, I'll be honest about that as well.

As a result of this declaration, some daily posts may be dry reading, but I promise to post interesting things too.

This is not a New Years resolution.  It is just returning to normalcy.  Christmas is over for this year.  It was fun while it lasted, but now it's back to everyday.

Now on a fun note, I got something for Christmas that will help me in my fitness endeavors and it makes me feel young!  Can't you see me zipping around town, or taking it camping?  I can.  WEEEE!



No comments:

Post a Comment