Followers

Monday, November 27, 2017

The awaited weigh in

I have looked on today with, I'll admit, a little trepidation, but the reality wasn't so bad.  So after, not my most stellar month; with the three day festival and Thanksgiving to round it out, I was still down .2 pounds.  I said it was like chiseling granite.  That's .2 from last weeks weigh in.  I'll take it.  Well, I would have accepted anything good or bad.  I made those choices, but did my best to minimize the damage.  Now I have three uninterrupted weeks before the Christmas week.  Three weeks to keep to my calorie range and move.  Last year I put on 5 lbs and most of that was during the Christmas week.  So I want to have 3 really good weeks before hand and just do my best that week.  Once I get past Christmas, things should settle down into normalcy.

Speaking of Christmas!  Aside from baking bread this morning, I spent the day putting up decorations.  I am almost done with just a few tweaks here and there.  The tree was put up by all of us Saturday night.  I told them then to give me a few days and I would have it looking like Santa threw up in here.  To which my youngest son replied " so there's gonna be cookies and milk all over the floor?"  Wise guy.






I have other rooms decorated, but these are the main ones.  Almost have my shopping done.  Yay!  I don't know what to do with myself.  Not a normal thing for me.  But anyway, spent the day putting up decorations with Celtic Christmas music playing on Pandora in the back ground.  I still have it playing.  Very relaxing.  So anyway, that's my day for the most part.  How's yours?  When do you decorate?

No comments:

Post a Comment