Followers

Monday, November 13, 2017

Baa! Okay...full accountability

Ever forgotten to record a check and the account ends up over drawn?  Anyone?  I know I'm not the only one.  Anyhoo.  I missed a weigh in.  Like 2 weeks ago missed a weigh in.  So I weighed today and, well.  I'm up 2.2 lbs.  I told yall I was having a multi jump off kind of month.  Now in my defense this shouldn't be my official weigh in because that should be in 2 weeks, but another problem I'm having is my body is getting a mind of it's own.  But, disregarding that, I am treating this as a sure fire gain cause there is no other way to do it.

This week is also the week Dh and I go on our festival trip.  Three days.  There's food.  Yikes.  Then next week is Thanksgiving.  One day.  There's food.  Yikes.  So that's 4 out of 14 days where jumping off is a distinct possibility (or fact). Can someone say DAMAGE CONTROL!!!!

So here is where I follow my own advice.  My official weigh in is the 27th of this month.  That follows the next crazy two weeks.  So to offset those 4 days( yes I more than likely won't stay on plan or get a workout...much) my other 10 days have to be exemplary.  No other days off, no missed workouts.   Already done a workout for today.  It had to be treadmill cause there isn't much left to do outside.  I'll do the treadmill for the next 2 days as well.  Not much I can do about festival day, but if I get a chance to walk around the park a bit, I will.

Eating will be right on target the next three days, plus I figure if I can stay out of the lodge restaurant a good bit I should be okay.  Breakfast is provided those days, and at breakfast they don't have the pies and cakes and such out.  I plan to grocery shop prior to going and make sure we take lots of high protein items like Greek yogurts, fruits, and such to have for snacks or meals.  There will more than likely be a dinner in the restaurant, but if I'm not starving like last year, I should be able to muddle through without too much damage (I hope).

Once I'm through the festival, All I need to worry about is Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving is Thanksgiving and I will enjoy myself, but make sure all the other days are right on track.  We'll see in two weeks how I do, but weather I get through this unscathed or not, I'm still plugging along taking things as they come and ever moving forward (and hopefully downward).





No comments:

Post a Comment