Followers

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

A day in the Life

Good Morning!

I hit the ground running this morning.  Woke up about 5 am to begin my day.  So far I have cleaned the master bath, made our bed (husband was out of it by this time), vacuumed our bedroom floor, and made hubby's lunch for today.  Now I'm sitting with my wonderful cup of coffee.  My breakfast for today is

2 Eggs scrambled in 4 gms butter
140 grams of blueberries
3 oz plain whole milk yogurt
1 cup coffee
1 tsp sugar
2 Tbs whole milk (for coffee)

Calories: 337,  Carbs: 28,  Fat: 18,  Protein: 18,  and Fiber: 4

Lest you think this 337 calories is low and thee is no way I won't be hungry before lunch, you are right.  At 10:30 I will have a snack of:

102 gms banana (a small banana)
2 oz french vanilla yogurt
6 gms of chocolate syrup

Calories: 165, Carbs:35, Fat: 2, Protein: 3, and Fiber: 3

This puts me at 501 calories before lunch.  Right where I want to be!  Yay!

It's a rainy day today so my workout will be the treadmill, a combination treadmill/ step workout, or crazy cleaning the house (Which it does need).  Since I really need to sew, it's probably going to be one of the structured workouts.  I do get a greater calorie burn in a shorter time.  I have a custom doll outfit to make for an order due next week.  So I need to get to that.

I'm not dreading the treadmill today though.  Hubby showed me I can watch Youtube videos on the Roku.  I've been binge watching Bethel Church Senior Pastor Bill Johnson lately so that will definitely hold my interest.  Highly recommend him.

Good Afternoon!

Well I did 30 minutes on the treadmill, Dusted my living room, swept and mopped my living and dining room.  That plus cleaning my bathroom and vacuuming our bedroom this morning plus general running around I counted 15 minutes of heavy cleaning.  I think I'm safe with 15 minutes, though it was more than 15.

For lunch I'm having

354 grams of carrots, roasted (3 large carrots)
144 gms of potatoes, roasted (2 small)
3 oz chicken breast cooked (4 oz raw)
I roasted the veggie in the oven with a little 4gms of oil.  Not hydrogenated oil.  Use olive or sesame.
1 glass of lightly sweet tea (about 1/4 cup sugar to 2 qts tea)

Calories: 404, Carbs: 64, Fat: 6, Protein: 26 and Fiber: 12

This is a lot of food.  More than I will eat for only lunch, so what's left will also constitute a snack later.  LOVE roasted veggies.  All Veggies are better roasted with the exception of zucchini.  It still gets mushy.

Up to 905 calories so far.  I get 1200-1550.  The higher end if I move (Which I did) so I have about 600 ish left.

Glad to say I have been sewing!  Almost done with this order.  Then let's just hope it fits the doll.


Good Evening!

Back again!  I did have a homemade sure nuff chocolate chip cookie this afternoon!  I weighed it out and a 1 oz cookie is 139 calories.  Sooooo good!   Life is too short to not have real chocolate!

Dinner was Vietnamese fried rice (without the frying part, and hold the rice.  I made rice for the rest of the family).

My part was:

4 oz pork loin
chopped onion
cauliflower, brocolli,, and carrot frozen veggies.
Added soy sauce, salt pepper, and garlic powder.

Calories : 210, Carbs :16, Fat: 3, Protien: 29, and Fiber 3

Can't go without a SMORE for dessert!

1 graham cracker
1 large marshmallow
8 gm choc chips
Zap in a microwave and Voila!

Calories : 132, Carbs : 30, Fat : 4, Protein : 2


So my total for the day was

Calories: 1386, Carbs: 192, Fat: 40, Protein: 78, and Fiber: 24.

So there you have a day in the life of Me!  Now to bed!

Good Night!



2 comments: