Followers

Friday, February 4, 2022

GO CANADA!

So I'm going to make an assumption here that you all have heard of what's going on in Canada?  It seems there are other countries following suit as well; Italy, Holland, Australia to name a few.  Check out this link, unless Youtube takes it down.  That's not out of the realm of possibility.


I've got one thing to say to Canada and other countries following suit.  



I hear tell there's a similar convoy in the works in the U.S slated for March 1st.  Don't know how true it is, but would be awesome if it was true.  
 
Would it add to the supply chain issues?  Probably.  I'd get a few extra things in between now and then if you can; just in case.  

What I'd love to see is this convoy drive to Washington DC and literally block all roads into and out of our nations capital.  How happy would they be to listen to the citizens when their items aren't available or they can't get out of the city.  Gives me a nice warm feeling to think of it.  

I'll tell you this, something's gotta give or we won't have a nation to defend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment