Followers

Friday, August 27, 2021

We Interrupt this Program to Vent!

 I'm sorry, but GOOD GRIEF!

I've spent the past 8 months following current events while shaking my head, but now I'm MAD!  13 service men killed along with a good number of Afghan citizens who were mostly women and children.  I have no problem with pulling out of Afghanistan, but you don't pull out the military first leaving American citizens along with Afghan citizen who helped us behind.  You don't allow the Taliban to be in charge.  You don't give up Bagram Airbase in the dead of night with no notice and leave all of our equipment!  

I don't fault any Democrat that voted for our current President.  He was your parties nominee and so you hold your nose to vote.  I've done it in the General election.  I understand.  That fact that your party seemed to contort and twist this guy into the nominee much like they did Hilary is irrelevant ( Sorry Bernie).  It's all cool, you do you.

I don't fault independents that voted for our current President.  I don't think there were many of you, but those that did, I'm sure you had your reasons; probably not as well thought out as you like to think, but there ya go.

No, my problem lies with those Never Trumpers.  My problem is with the republicans who didn't like President Trump because he....tweeted too much or he didn't act like they wanted to him to act or speak like they wanted him to speak.  They didn't like the fact that he held grudges or fought back.  The man is from Queens for petes sake!  I get the feeling they don't go down without a fight.  

I remember the day after the inauguration, Senator Clyburn of South Carolina reflected, in an interview, on a conversation between Himself and former President George W Bush on Inauguration day.  He stated that President Bush relayed to him how he, Senator Clyburn, was the savior of America.  Why was he the savior?  Well because his endorsement of ole Joe put him over the top.  

At this moment, I could literally thrash every republican that voted for the man we currently have, rather than the man who prior to Covid had managed to:

Make us energy independent, lowered over all unemployment to 3.5 percent the lowest in 50 years, lowered black unemployment to the lowest ever recorded, unemployment for women lowest in 70 years, pulled 7 million off food stamps, negotiated the Abraham Accords, brought manufacturing back to the US, increased family incomes, etc.  The list in entirely too long, but we all felt his work.  

We knew!  We knew, and yet in some weird way, even though President Trump actually received, I think 11 million MORE votes than when he won in 2016; he somehow lost to Joe Biden.  

So who here really thinks Biden won more votes than ever in US history; even beating our first Black president Barak Obama?  Hmmm? 

So to all of the Never Trumpers out there that voted this guy into office I have a question:

How's that workin out for you?  

As far as I'm concerned, every Never Trumper, every person that played politics with the future of our country can just keep their mouth shut regarding the havoc Jo Biden has created, because you are just as culpable in my book; if not more so.   

I just hope we have time to right this ship, but I doubt it, and I know exactly who I blame.  



No comments:

Post a Comment