Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Guys,seriously, take care of your teeth.

A frugal thing to be sure, but my PSA is for an entirely a different reason.  Fixing dental problems is a sometimes uncomfortable, but more times painful undertaking.  Just had togo get a crown on one of my molars.  What was supposed to be a visit of 1.5 hours, turned into 2.5 hours of drilling, smell of drilling teeth, water in the face, novacaine,  inadvertant pinching of my mouth in order to get to the tooth, etc.  No fun what so ever!  Now technically I am supposed to go and get another crown at a lter date, but as it stands right now, that will not be happening any time soon.  So ..., yea.... take care of your teeth.  Brushing, flossing, and rinsing with mouth wash is much more preferable to what I went through today.  I am thankful it is over and I am now home.  WHEW!

So aside from all that fun...not... myplan for today is a batch of granola and a couple of loaves of bread.  I need to do some housework.  Life is so exciting.   lol. 
Speaking of exciting, we are down to 1 car now.  Baby, our mini van, has bought the farm.  We have junked her.Poor baby.  After tax season we are going to try and save up for another car, preferably a truck for DH. 

On the crafty front, I was able to re-string 6 Madame Alexander dolls for a friend of mine this past weekend, and have cut out a beautiful doll dress for the doll I reconditioned for my mom..  You can see a pic of her here.  She is the second doll down the page.  The dress will be mostly cream colored with mauve/sage accents.  When I finish it I will post a pic.  I love working with older dolls.  I love working with dolls period.  It is  my grown up way to still be able to play with dolls. 

So that is my life in a nut shell.  I hope everyone is having a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment